Tapas - 6pc Tapas Bowls Set (TAP)
SKU: D114-07BDG x 1, D114-08BDG x 1, D114-11BDG x 1, D114-21BLG x 1, D114-22BLG x 1, D114-24BLG x 1
- The geometric shapes of circular, oval and rectangular profiles give it a contemporary feel
- Stackable design
- Hand-crafted green reactive glazes adding a twist to this everyday tableware collection
- The Oval Bowls could be doubled up as bakeware
- Easy lifting as part of the ergonomic design
- Integrate with Er-go! System Wood Platters
- Well presentation of western and eastern cuisine
- This set includes:
1pcs x 19cm Oval Bowl (L)
1pcs x 15cm Low Bowl (L)
1pcs x 10cm Low Bowl (S)
1pcs x 14.5cm Oval Bowl (S)
1pcs x 12.5cm Low Bowl (M)
1pcs x 8.5cm Ramekin
- For enquiry, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Catalog
- What are Potters Colours?
- Use & Care: Porcelain & Glass
- Shipping-information: Delivery & Shipping Term
|Description:||6pc Tapas Bowls Set (TAP)|
|Country of Original:||China|
|Declaration Export Code:||6911101900|
The Tapas collection by Loveramics is a beautiful range of plates and bowls that work perfectly for all your tableware needs. As the name suggests the collection has also been designed to be used for sharing dishes where multiple dishes can be combined to present your favourite food. At its visual heart are geometric shapes of circular, oval and rectangular profiles giving it a contemporary feel.
Made with high performing and durable porcelain the collection consists of practical stacking shapes in a variety of sizes that are perfect to present any international cuisine. This is then softened with two beautiful hues of luscious green reactive glazes adding a twist to this everyday tableware collection. Tapas will also integrate with the wooden trays found in the Loveramics Ergo System Collection allowing you to serve multiple dishes with their dips and sauces altogether in one presentation.
Simon Stevens is an award winning product designer and a driving force in ceramic design. Simon has worked with some of World's most prestigious ceramic manufacturers and has taught and lectured on the subject throughout the UK. He has headed up Design Teams for lifestyle brands and now continues his design career in the established Simon Stevens Design Studio based in London. Simon's dynamic creativity resulted in his most successful designs being in the permanent collections of the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Frankfurt Museum of Applied Art.